Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Merry Christmas from Disney World

Santa and Mrs. Clause at Disney's Epcot World Showcase

The Wilderness Lodge Resort at Christmas Time









The Grand Floridian Resort at Christmas Time



















As many times as I have been to Disney World, I've never visted during the Christmas season. Despite the heresay of endless crowds, this year I made a conscious effort to do so early in December.  I had a 3-day park hopper ticket with two days left on it and decided now was as good a time as any to view the Disney magic at Christmas time. 

I did some research on what to see while I was up there.
One suggestion was to resort hop and see all the different Christmas trees and decorations in each resort.  Since I was staying at a Disney resort, I took advantage of the free parking and free transportation in an effort to visit as many resorts that I could. This was a great way to see more of what Disney has to offer besides theme parks.  It made for some great photographic opportunities. Below are some of the images I captured. 1.) Santa and Mrs. Clause were very photogenic at the World Showcase American Adventure in Epcot. 2.) The Wilderness Lodge Lobby-I've actually stayed at this resort during the summer. 3.) The Grand Floridian-This resort is plush! They have a real gingerbread house and it made the whole lobby smell of one big cookie.

My one regret was not making it over to the Animal Kingdom lodge. Which I'm told had a giant tree in the center of the lobby.  Enjoy the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment